- Effective communicator. Must be attentive, caring and have a keen willingness to learn.
- Confident, polite and well spoken when dealing with Children, our customers and peers.
While our teaching positions are casual, we have a variety of shifts available to suit.
- AUSTSWIM Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety.
- Current First Aid and CPR qualifications.
- Current Working with children check.
- AUSTSWIM Teacher of Infant Aquatics.
- AUSTSWIM Teacher of Aquatics for People with a Disability Certificate.
- Pool Lifeguard Certificate.
- Bronze Medallion.
For further details, send your enquiries or resume to email@example.com
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Australia.
Primary lifeguard duties include pool surveillance, lifesaving and customer service.
- Conduct rostered pool tests and pool maintenance to ensure full compliance with Health Department Regulations;
- Ensure the water space at the Centre is supervised in accordance with guidelines for safe pool operations.
- Assist in the cleaning and maintenance schedules including regular audit checks of standards.
- Act as duty manager when rostered or as directed and ensure all shift staff comply with Centre procedures and policies including customer relation requirements, pool supervision standards and cash handling requirements.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITION
- Pool Life Guard Certificate.
- CPR and First Aid Certificate.
- Experience in pool testing.
- Current Working with Children Check.
Together with energy, enthusiasm and commitment, successful applicants will be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to work as an effective, positive team member and manage own time, set priorities and balance competing (and sometimes conflicting) demands in a flexible team and customer-focused environment.
- Ability to provide accurate and timely advice to customers in a pleasant and helpful manner.
- Sound knowledge of statutory regulations, codes of practice and legislation pertaining to the execution of the Pool Attendant’s duties.